Rill is the fastest path from data lake to dashboard. Download Rill to start modeling data and create fast, exploratory dashboards.
curl -s https://cdn.rilldata.com/install.sh | bash
rill start my-rill-project
Rill's design principles:
- Feels good to use – powered by Sveltekit & DuckDB = conversation-fast, not wait-ten-seconds-for-result-set fast
- Works with your local and remote datasets – imports and exports Parquet and CSV (s3, gcs, https, local)
- No more data analysis "side-quests" – helps you build intuition about your dataset through automatic profiling
- No "run query" button required – responds to each keystroke by re-profiling the resulting dataset
- Radically simple interactive dashboards – thoughtful, opinionated, interactive dashboard defaults to help you quickly derive insights from your data
- Dashboards as code – each step from data to dashboard has versioning, Git sharing, and easy project rehydration
We want to hear from you
We always appreciate hearing from our users and welcome any questions, comments, or concerns you may have. To get in touch with us, there are two options available:
- File an issue: If you have encountered a bug or have a feature request, please file an issue on our GitHub page.
- Join our Discord channel: For general inquiries or if you need help getting started with Rill, we encourage you to join our Discord community.
Please abide by the community policy.