Rill Data provides a fully managed cloud data service that enables teams to deliver real time metrics to their business stakeholders.
Rill layers security, elastic scaling and job monitoring on top of Apache Druid, a high performance, real-time analytics database to create metrics dashboards that are fast, interactive, and easy-to-use.
As you use the Rill service, you will likely find that you want to know more about Apache Druid, the database that powers Rill.
We've provided the basics here in our Rill documentation, but for more details, check out the following material:
- Apache Druid documentation
- Rill Data: Apache Druid Bibliography - a list of real-life implementations & example architectures
- Introduction to Druid, your Interactive Analytics at (big) Scale
- A gentle introduction to Apache Druid in Google Cloud Platform
- Intro to Apache Druid by Rill's Co-Founder & Head of Engineering, Nishant Bangarwa
Updated about 1 month ago